Sunday, December 12, 2010

On the 8th day of Christmas...

The multi-talented and charming Kelly Snelling, of Irvine, CA made for me:
Enlosed in this artsy hand-made gift wrap with hand stamped tag (oh, look, the image is Kelly herself!)...
This darling hand-sculpted, woolen felted doggie ornament! Just look at that face! Isn't she adorable? I have NO idea how Kelly manages to dream up such creative and fun ornaments each year, but Kelly - you have outdone yourself this time!
Look at the texture of the fur - look at the details of the eyes nose, and long little ears. This precious little doggie reminds me of my little beagle named Mandi that I had years ago.
 Look at the little doggie collar made of Christmas lights that she is wearing!
And look at that cute little wagging tail! Thanks so much, Kelly, for another creative and totally FUN ornament this year. I know these were tons of work and I will treasure it always.

Be sure to check out Kelly's blog to find out more about how she made these!

No comments:

Post a Comment