Saturday, December 17, 2011
It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...Pink!
Well, friends, Christmas is almost here. My pink retro tree is once again loaded down with all the beautiful ornaments from my art sisters in Adorn. I have enjoyed sharing our 12 Days of Christmas exchange with you all. Let's take another look at the ornaments, shall we?
For many of us in this group, it's been a year of struggles. Some are still facing many hard days to come. But I believe that it's in these times that we grow in faith and learn to appreciate what is most important in life.
God, faith, family, friends, and loving each other is all that really matters. The love that went into these ornaments is so special. The challenges that we all face in life can be hard. But God will see us through the valleys of life and grow us to be more like him. He will sustain us if we just seek Him.
May each of you feel God's peace and merciful blessings this Christmas season. Remember, Christ Is Love, and HE is the reason for this season.
Thank you, Adorn sisters, for your precious ornaments and for sharing a piece of your heart again this Christmas. I will cherish them! XOXO
- It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...Pink!...
- Day 12 - Jackie Allison
- Day 11 - Maija Lepore
- Day 10 - Diane Cook
- Day 9 - Danita Salcido
- Day 8 - Lou McCulloch
- The 7th day of Christmas - Sally Turlington
- Day 6 - Crystal Neubauer
- The 5th Day of Christmas - My day
- The 4th Day of Christmas - Pilar Pollock
- On the 3rd day of Christmas - Joanna Pierotti
- Day 2 - Kelly Snelling
- Day 1 - Ruth Rae
- Welcome Christmas - and the 2011 Collection
- Recalling the treasures of 2010
- All ready to go...
- It's almost time again! The 12 days of Christmas ...
- ▼ Dec 2011 (17)