Sunday, December 12, 2010

Burnin up the road

Greg and I made a quick trip to Kerrville earlier in the week to pickup an antique sideboard we purchased on Ebay.  We are going to use this as a media console in our family room.
We decided to stay over an extra day with my brother and SIL who have a home in Fredericksberg. Pat and I had a great day together, shopping and catching up on family stuff while the boys did their thing. Pat took me to Fredericksberg Pie Company for an afternoon treat on Thursday - yum! Chocolate pecan pie!
 The Fredericksberg pie company is one block east of main street.
 Look at all those freshly baked pies...
 Pictured here is the owner's wife - but SHE isn't the baker -- HE is!
 I love this vintage carousel horse out on the front lawn.  
And they also sell quilts, quilting fabrics, and gifts inside. Pat found a beautiful quilt for their upstairs guest room and I promised to find some coordinating fabric and sew the curtains.

No comments:

Post a Comment