Saturday, December 18, 2010

A new exhange - Day 5

My old pal Jennifer Rowland, of Austin, TX sent one of the most very cleverly wrapped gifts I've ever seen for Day 5 of our exhange:
I'd been puzzling over  this  unusually sturdy round box, patiently waiting for the day I could finally unwrap it...and as I carefully peeled back the twill tape - look what I discovered:
 ...it's a Laughing Cow cheese box!  Very neat idea!
 And nestled inside is this very pretty ornament that Jennifer made from a vintage Christmas tree light reflector. These little punched metal flowers are highly collectible and hard to come by. Jennifer turned it into such a cute ornament!
The accordian pleated rosette of Christmas music fits perfectly inside the reflector.  And JOY is the perfect sentiment for Christmas, isn't it? Thank you Jennifer for this sweet ornament.

And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great JOY, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment