Sunday, December 12, 2010

On the 10th day of Christmas...

My sweet and very creative friend, Joanna Pierotti, from Peoria, AZ made for me:
Something very cool... tucked inside this clever cup-cake style gift wrapping..
 Joanna, you know I have been dying to see what is inside...
And what a treat is waiting! It's a magical, beautiful hand-sculpted snow lady! She is made from paper clay and Joanna hand painted her and dressed her with such flair! Just look at her precious little face! My photos do not do her justice - she is a one-of-a-kind treasure to behold!
I love that mine says FAITH. Go visit Joanna's blog for more photos of her darling snow ladies, and to get a glipse into her wide breadth of artistic creativity.  Joanna also has an incredible faith and is an inspiration to me in so many ways! Thank you Joanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment